Are you considering which water filtration systems to install in Tampa?
Tampa has a bit of a reputation for HARD WATER! Your home may need a water filtration system for many reasons:
- Hard Water: Water full of high amounts of minerals, is ‘Hard’. Hard water causes build up in pipes, water heaters, and a variety of (plumbing dependent) appliances. It can also cause stains, spots and discoloration on dishes, tubs, sinks, fixtures and walls. Due to the excess scale build up in water heaters, washers, etc, you will find yourself wasting water and soap by having to clean things longer and harder. This often results in costly repairs and replacements because the lifespan of your plumbing dramatically decreases. With that said, a quality water filtration system can eliminate this problem and save your time, money, and water.
- Cloudy Water: May be the result of many different sources, some harmful. We can conduct a water test to determine exactly how to clear it up.
- Chlorine – Safe Drinking Water Act was signed into law in 1974. This act requires public water systems to maintain chlorine throughout the water distribution system. In an effort to destroy bacteria and mask the smell and taste of sulphur (and mineral heavy water), chlorine is found in abundance in non-filtered water sources.
- Poor Tasting Water – The Chlorine may free your water source of bacteria, but that doesn’t guarantee it won’t smell and taste horrible in the process. By removing the minerals and chemicals you will have better tasting water for the entire family.
- Sediment and other Contaminants – In some instances, small (sometimes microscopic) particulates reside in your water from old pipes, or wells. This is not just harmful and smelly but also annoying. Your clothing and dishes may look dingy and over time can clog your (plumbing/water dependent) appliances.
Identifying which water filtration systems fits your needs…
Son of a Plumber has vast experience with installing a variety of water filtration systems. We can install a simple drinking water purification system or a whole home water filtration system. In order to guarantee best result, we will perform a thorough water analysis test and help you choose the system that best suits your needs and budget.